Sunday, February 1, 2009

Resolved

A lazy weekend. Finishing the first book in its entirety for the first time in who knows how long. Hour long baths. Sleeping in and enjoying the quiet. The Dino museum with two little edible, delightful, insightful, intelligent children. Wonders, worries, conversation and enjoyment.

Now, the blog I began in the early afternoon of my lazy Sunday, will be completed, sans jokes and/or silliness, and I will brush my teeth and be off to have a delicious dinner of curry & shrimp (seafood being the only meatylike enjoyment I allow myself) with my parents and the pugs. Maybe a sister. Tomorrow I go to work and the madness that is "Month End" begins. Lucky for me I don't work "Second" until next Saturday. These days finding energy to face reality isn't easy. 2 jobs just isn't so delightful. Who would have thought.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...