Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's My Party

Today my beautiful daughter turned One. One year ago I held her in my arms for the first time. One year ago I knew what it was like to feel an absolute unconditional love. One year ago my life was forever changed and I'm so glad that it was. These months have gone by too quickly but they have been so wonderful. She brings a light and a life to our days that I cannot even describe. Her bright eyes sparkle with happiness and wonder from the moment she wakes in the morning until I snuggle her to sleep at night. I watch her laugh and play and I am in awe that I had a part in creating such a perfect being. Mr. Bear and I are so lucky to be her parents and my heart is overflowing with my love for her.









The weekend has been filled with family, friends & fun but I think I can safely speak for both Mad and myself when I say that we are looking forward to the nice quiet week ahead. All the excitement has made her a little clingy, which is entirely out of the ordinary, so I plan to spend the week doing a lot of snuggling and playing with all the new fun toys she has. I am sad that her first year is ALREADY over but I know that the next months will be more fun than ever.

Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter! I love you more and more each day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

She is stinkin' CUTE!!! Happy Birthday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...