Tuesday, March 30, 2010

If You Can't Say Something Nice....

I haven't felt like "myself" lately. Whatever myself is anyway. I don't know how long using the excuse, "I'm in a funk", is going to work, especially since we've been getting lots of sun lately. I apologize for my snarky attitude too much without actually changing anything. I try to but my snarkiness just pops out before I think about it. I keep resolving to be a better partner to Mr. Bear and I truly mean it....I guess my mouth is just acting out. I know I'm lucky because Mr. Bear really really loves me. Not that all those other men out their don't really really love their women....but I think Mr. Bear exceeds most expectations. I guess that means I need to get my mouth under control because it has had a bad attitude lately and in my heart I don't really feel that way. Rather than blame everything on sleep deprivation, winter, & the stress of building a home (it's official now!), selling the condo, & moving in with The Bear's brother for a few months I will take accountability from now on.

Dear Mr. Bear, I've been a brat lately and it must suck to live with me! I'm sorry. I love you! I'm lucky to have you! I can't wait until we live in our new house and have our bedroom to ourselves again. Won't it be nice to talk in bed without waking up Baby Bear? I admit though that I will miss watching her sleep next to me. Maybe sometimes she can still come snuggle with us? I think you'd like that too. I promise to be more pleasant to be around. And I'll try not to blame you when I can't find stuff.....except when it really is your fault...I love you! See how cute your girl is when she sleeps? That's why I'll miss it, but I'm taking lots of (awful IPhone) pictures so I never forget!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love how sweet and peaceful sleeping babies look. I go into my sons room at night just to stare at him...Congratulations on the new place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...