Wednesday, September 3, 2008

True Love in A Bottle

Last night I went over to a friend's house after work and upon my arrival he asked if he could get me anything. He proceeded to list a number of items in his kitchen that were to my liking. Being the gracious guest that I am I accepted his offer of a drink and said that I would mix something up for myself and make him one as well. You can imagine my delight when I opened the freezer to see this little lovely staring back at me....(see image)

It was as if he crawled right into my head and produced all the goodness I could have ever hoped for that night, or any night for that matter. We all need more friends who can read our minds. It helps when these friends have heard you declare your love for Tequila many MANY time over (in the last week especially).

I must add that this is the same friend that Tivo'd beach volleyball for me during the Olympics. You can see now why I let him hang out with me. No, it isn't for his awesome Guitar Hero skillz, sorry.

Flickr photo from lensbs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...