Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Purse Presents

After the most horrible awful no good Monday ever (aside from much needed alcohol and the hilarity which is girls night) I am anxious to have this whole week over and done with. Safe to say it will be a long one. The Gods must have known that I needed something special to help me today because I just opened up my purse and found a stray Peanut Butter M&M!!! Yes, I did eat it. My purse is clean inside! Well, maybe it isn't and, frankly my dears, I just don't give a sweet shit.

Somehow that made all the ALLNESS that was my Monday, and the lingering emotions that have rolled into my Tuesday, much tastier. Now I can't say that EVERYTHING this week sucked. "Well, my sister got picked up for shoplifting, my "best friends" can't tell me the truth about anything (apparently I'm just a shitty person that can't handle the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!) so they A)Make shit up and think I'm too stupid to know that they are lying or B)Just don't tell me and let me find out from someone else then apologize for me finding out that way, I'm a wreck and haven't had a single functioning relationship since my divorce (I guess by using the word divorce I'm admitting that I've never ACTUALLY had a functioning relationship) but I continue to devote my heart to people who don't really want it which results in tearful breakdowns on a frequent basis, I'm so stressed that I can't sleep, AND I'm on my period so I feel like shit BUT BUT BUT I found an M&M in my purse so take that mother truckers. You're jealous, I can tell, as you should be."

Right now things (ie: my life) are pretty laughable but that doesn't mean one can't find pure enjoyment in the simple things of life. Yeah, I do what I can.....

2 comments:

... said...

I love that this entry is called purse presents. This week is a citag for you and I will punch it in it's citag face. I want to hear what ended up happening. Love. Hugs. Sex. Kisses. Yes. I just sent all those vibes to you so that you might cheer up charlie.

Mrs. McCarthy said...

I saw that peanut butter m&m bag on my couch in the morning and their was a spare in their as well.Made my morning...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...