Monday, September 15, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons....

Have you ever had such a crisis in your life that it caused you to do crazy things? OH perfect example: You had a meltdown because you and your boyfriend got in a fight and the next night you were going to dinner with a previous man friend and then ACCIDENTALLY made out with him thus envoking a serious of emotions, happy and sad, that you didn't wish to stir up.

This weekend was a lot like that kind of a situation; kind of but not really because I don't even have a boyfriend. Also, I'm not really claiming I made out with someone but you get what I'm trying to say right? I'm in a crisis. I made a fake profile on a dating site because destiny demanded it of me and the hilarity was too great to pass up this opportunity. Carlix and I are going to speed dating on October 1st. It is going to be awesomely hilarious. I went to The Bayou and saw 2 different people I know. Apparently the world is shrinking!!! I also played pool and I still suck but once or twice I made it right in the hole and I'm not lying when I say that I totally turned myself on! Mad skillz yo.

My crisis? Well, it is just a regular crisis. Oh noes I don't know what I want so THE BEST THING TO DO IS DRINK TEQUILA!!! Tequila is my lover. Tequila lifts me up when I'm down. Tequila is the other man. Tequila, the other OTHER white meat; well, that one didn't work very well I guess so I'll end it there. I will say that due to tequila our dinner bill was $47.00 when I only ordered a $4.00 meal. Soooooo...there's that.

I'm working through this crisis and attempting to refrain from sending a long emotional email. It's not worth it and judging from previous experiences it will get me all of no where. Perhaps it will just give cause to drink and then we will drink rather than have the conversation that I've been wanting. Maybe I'll get another alcohol induced proclamation of love. *whee*

1 comment:

... said...

Your posts make me happy. You are hilarious. Speed dating? You and Carlix are crazy but I want to hear every detail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...