Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tirer de Sommeil

I had big plans. Lots to do. All the time in the world. Sparkling fresh bathrooms were in my future and I couldn't wait.

It must have been close to 2AM when I woke up on the front room couch, television repeating the Daily Show probably for the 3rd time that night. I ate 4 pieces of Tuna on toast, 2 beers, and a tootsie roll. Good to know I can keep up with myself. I guess secretly when I was making great plans to clean and do my laundry I really knew I just wanted to sleep all night in an apartment with no roommates (traveling). It doesn't happen every day you know.

In between naps last night I think I came up with some brilliant ideas about life. Oh man, I had it all figured out. Beer and toast will do that to a person. True enlightenment. Unfortunately by the time I woke up in the morning I couldn't remember what the questions were to begin with. Must not have been that great.

I guess it's good to know that there is nothing so major in my life that I worry about it for too long....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...